- I understand the term "health insurance (健康保险)" is often shortened as 健保. Another way of sayi...
- ¿Cuál frase es incorrecto? 1. Quedamos en pasar por tu casa. 2. Hemos quedado con la profesora. 3...
- How do you say "are you going to the Tuesday class" in Japanese?
- "пошли со мной" In this sentence what are the vowels stressed? I think that the vowel "о" in the ...
- My school is having an exchange program. In a few days, I will be partnered with a Japanese middl...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- what is synonyms for old？
- can I say, "they have been knocked out of the competition because of the doping"?
- It's a question about verb tense. I had been studied English for 10 years before I went to the...
- can I say, "our meeting was brought forward from 16 June to 11 June as Jim is off on 14 June"?
- What did he say? Thanks