- Hi, I'd like to ask a question about American culture. I'm now analyzing a notion "American house...
- What is the difference between Hi everyone! and Hi there! ?
- Which What's up ！ sounds the most natural?
- What’s the difference between relieve and release? The dictionary gives me the same translation..
- Is this correct “she ruined her career for a man who’s one step away from death”
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. Q: Do you prefer to work alone or in a group...
- Could you please help with my sentences?? I want to know the most natural way to say 1.June has...
- In " I expect you to be able to walk and chew the gum at the same time.", is "to walk and chew th...
- Can I use "amid" instead "in the middle of...". Otherwise, how "amid" is used?
- CORRECT ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE 💟 HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- in the slammer What does this mean? Is this an American slang?
- Which sentence is correct? Lest's turn on the heat Lest's turn on the heating? is there a diffe...
- I lost my wallet. I've lost my wallet. Which one is natural when you say to a police?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?