25 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I can say "fast growing company", but can I also say "fast developing"? or is it less common?
- What term is more common, "balaclava" or "ski mask"?
- I hope it's okay to ask this question .. I saw it from another post . .. https://hinative.com/en...
- Can i use "put about" for a car?
- Should it be "rent fee" or "rental fee"?
- She has for me a esteem bigger than I deserve. Does it sound natural, please?
- Do you want to get a refund? Would you like to have a refund? Would you like a refund? Do you ...
- Which one is correct? It’s a too difficult question. It's too difficult a question.
- Chandler said in Friends series: "Sounds like a date to me" . I know that he was making a joke. B...
- My mum asked me to pick the presents for the kids for children’s day today and she pays the money...
- What is the meaning of "Allah Yebarak Feek"?
- Can you tell me some common greetings and their replies? Like كل عام و انتم بخير Saudis always sa...
- What is the reply of Allahumma barik laha?
- Is there a proper way to respond to mashallah? Someone said it about a picture of me
- What means "Tahiri Nafsek"? I heard it in a series.