Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Winters are for food and bed. does this sound natural?
- Winters here can be harsh, but it means it's always a joy when spring comes. does this sound natu...
- Winters starts early this year. does this sound natural?
- Does this sound natural? "Sorry, I won't be able to go, I have a task to do now"
- what's the correct form of saying: I know you are learning English OR I know that you are learnin...
- which is correct: "until there is nothing of you but blood." or "until there will be nothing of y...
- Does this sound natural in English? If you like watching old classical movies I recommend you ...
- in phrase "once we were fast friends" what does "fast" mean?
- Can u please make my sentences correct? Thanks
- I'll have the lasagna and a spinach salad. Why does use this sentence the and a? What is different?
- Which one is correct? -each of the students received his book -each of the students received thei...
- Are the following sentences same? A : He is called Tom. B : He is called as Tom .
- Hi guys! I was wondering if you have any trick to sound more natural/fluent when I speak in English!