Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What’s the difference between “break loose” and “break free”? Are they interchangeable in these ...
- Does this sentence sound kinda "wordy"? If you deleted Word documents from your computer accid...
- Are the phrases 'I can't wait to...' and 'I'm looking forward to...' synonymous?
- Is this correct? Thanks in advance!
- What does “a crack in the doorway” mean? Shouldn’t it be “a crack in the door”?
- I'm getting used to driving on the left side. Is it correct? Thank you!
- Is the following usage of "Mr." by B correct? I can't see why B needed to use the word in this si...
- “I’m proud of myself “ I want to know the sentence’s nuance clearly. Because in Japan if people s...
- Is it correct to say “I do prefer that” in case I want to emphasize?
- Not by any means will I go along with that decision. Why is in there ‘will I’ instead of ‘I will’?