25 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I have a big tree in front of my house. does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between tree limb and branch ?
- He sit down under the tree/He sit under the tree. Which sounds more natural?
- What does 'keen seen' mean? It's from a video game. (the picture below)
- "influence in" or "influence on" which one is correct? if both are correct, where is the differe...
- Please correct this conversation and make it more natural. A: Do you usually eat vegetables? ...
- Hi Is this correct sentence? : How long will it take this letter to reach New York? My ...
- is this sentence right? I take a walk with my dog, i take it away
- A friend of mine told me about the word ceil or ceiling that as a verb means (round off) but to t...
- What's the difference between whilst and while? Why is "whilst" more complicated but still used?
- Is there an expression like "eat well"? For example if someone's goes somewhere you wish him "hav...
- Are these words sound natural? Can I use them on a daily basis? I learned them from a book. U...
- I literally did nothing Does it sound natural?