Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 日本人にいつも質問されたこと(夢は何ですか。) どうして夢の質問ですか。
- ゾンビは日本人が好きですか？日本語の映画がありますかも知らない？Are zombies popular in Japan? I was wondering if you know any zom...
- I'll call you "with" a time and place. what can we use instead of "with"?
- How do you say "一応〜だった" and "とりあえず〜だった"in English?
- If I say "I am an opinionated person." does it mean negative or positive?
- I <decided> that If I were good enough, I would get a scholarship. <decided> = thought Right?
- My daddy told me if the dream is big enough, the facts don’t count. <count> = matter Right?
- “My house seems small beside his.” — How do you interpret “beside” in this sentence? A: He lives...
- What the difference between “It’s not” and “It isn’t”? Also which is more common? I guess “It’s...
- Which is correct? Lucky to have you. Lucky is to have you.
- Different kinds of chocolates are sold in these display cases. Which ones do you want to buy? Do...
- Since the animals have to be taken care of every day and students assistantships are limited to 1...