Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What's the opposite of "outgoing" or "gregarious" as to someone's personality, character or nature ?
- What's the opposite of the verb "evolve ?" For instance, which word would you fill in the unde...
- What is the difference between It's the opposite. and It's the other way around. ?
- In this sentence, does " between 12:00 AM and 1:00AM" mean "between 0:00 and 1:00" on a 24-hour ...
- Is this conversation natural? A: Why you don’t have lunch?? B: I don’t get hungry at noon.
- Why don't we need "a" before "dinner" when we say like "I had pasta for dinner tonight." ?
- (A) I can't tolerate eating hamburger. (B) I can't resist eating hamburger. Are (A) and (B)...
- go straight to the point = go to the point directly Right?
- The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class. (Q1) Is this mean the teacher want to eat? ...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- get out of the car / step out of the car which one is correct?
- These sentences are correct? What is the difference? 1. I remember clearly that our father was s...
- I'm just curious. Do you eat raw cabbage, such as sliced cabbage and shredded cabbage, in your co...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- Is it correct to say: "How much homework" or "how many homeworks" ???
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- “Would you like some ice cream” or “Would you like an ice cream” is right ?
- You're very quickly...or You're very quick ?