25 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Did you clean the wound? (消毒したの？) Does this sound natural?
- What is the difference between wound and injury ?
- Any wounds don’t scab because of hitting and kicking every day Does this sound natural?
- It looks calm sea It looks gentle sea It looks mild sea Is every sentence correct?
- Does this sentence sound natural? The electric bill is due next monday.
- (I teach at 8 different schools, and I can only work at each of them for three years) "I need t...
- Is there any difference between these? 1. It’s pretty common for people to go there. 2. It’s pret...
- Does this sentence sound natural? I expect he changes his mind.
- What does ''Lucy invited herself to come along'' https://youtu.be/qvIZ204JorM?t=63 How can o...
- Whats the common answer to "do you mind if I sit here?"
- Hello, I badly need help with this article, is anyone here free to help me?
- As a native speaker, can you hear her foreign accent? Or does her English sound native?? htt...
- Does this dialog sound ok? If not, please correct it. -- A: Have you seen a phone? I think I le...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- I'm sorry to say that I already have a girlfriend. I'm sorry, but I'm already seeing someone. ...