Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I'm using the げんき textbook to learn Japanese and while it's a good resource to follow, I sometime...
- When would you use はじめまして？ And when would you use おげんきですか？
- If you say げんき？ to a friend, does that mean "What's up?"
- you had me at hello. Does this sentence above mean the same as "you had me when you said hello"?
- what does "upbeat music" mean?
- Our basketball team successfully ......( HELD/DEFENDED ) the championship. Which is correct?
- Would it be correct to say "The user's score decreased by 1"?
- I'm writing an advertisement of pastries could you correct any mistakes or suggest better or mor...
- Can I say SHUT UP to people who are older than me to tell them stop talking? is it too rude to ...
- Could you tell me what is right answer in these questions? Exercise5.
- 'as well as' belongs to idiom or grammar? Please let me know.
- should it be A. or B.?
- Услышала в песне на английском языке фразу "a crazy energy". Почему там артикль "а", из-за прилаг...