- What is the difference between say and talk ?
- What is the difference between To say the least and At least ?
- You said so to only me before. does this sound natural?
- I can't understand when using the passive form of past simple and the passive form of present per...
- macchu veut dire vieux ou sacré ? macchu means old ? or does it mean sacred
- I want my child to start studying English 私は子供に英語の勉強を始めさせたい。 この表現は自然ですか？添削をお願いします。
- whats the meaning of this ? please let me know
- if someone says that their backpack has a water sealed front pack, do they mean that the front pa...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- “Well, it’s not that cold because it goes up to my ankle.” Does it sound natural? Please correct me.
- I'd like to know what "antithesis" means in the text below. Thanks in advance.
- - "How do you normally pronounce the word "restaurant"? (Not slowly, but normally)
- What is the definition of the “take” in the sentence “It took me 5 hours to finish it”
- Is it “When I’m hangry, I get angry” or I need to use “to” after “get”?