Read more comments
- I'll be out in a second. I'll be out in a jiffy. Are both correct?
- 私は中国語（ ）話すことができます
- この地域は安全だと聞いているが、用心するに越したことはない。貴重品はしっかり身につけておこう。 借金はないに越したことはない。できるだけ早いうちに返済しましょう。 安いに越したことはないので、百...
- 한자를 알면 한국어 어휘를 더 잘 이해하는 데 도움이 되잖아요 ~ Is this sentence Correct ?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Coffee works well for me to feel better but I wouldn't say that I enjoy its taste like I do drink...
- feb 13 -> feb 13th? 13rd? how do you read this?
- can I say,"He was nervous seeing as it was his first performance "?
- Today our factory is scheduled to be shut down by 6 p.m. so the machine wouldn't have been workin...
- How do the waiters in your country address children around 7 to 12 years old in a restaurant? Wo...