Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- can I say "I'm relaxing" if my friend asks what I'm doing
- Who else is ready? Anyone else are ready? Are these expressions similar and natural?
- What day of the week is today? Does this sound natural?
- A: I'm going camping this weekend. Want to come along? B: Why not? Can I get you anything? ...
- At a gas station, Fill her up, please. Fill it up, please. Top it up, please. Top it off, ...
- Does this sound natural? -- The octopus can change its color to blend into its environment. --...
- How do you say "彼は友達ができてから、外で遊ぶようになった。" in English? Can I say "He has come to start to play ou...
- Does this question sound natural in English? Do you use a drawing tablet and do your artwork o...
- Stick your tongue out. Stick your tongue in. Do they make sense? Thank you.
- Why do we say "I'm walking down THE street" if really what we do is walking down A street?