25 Dec 2016
Question about French (France)
I got a chance to work for a youth hotel, no wage. But they will provide accommodation for me. I want to know how say "working for accommodation" （打工换宿）and "working holiday"（打工旅行） in french.
- A: Tu vienes aquí y no me das nada. B: Vaya que si te doy algo. Te doy besotes. A: ¡Casi no me ...
- When does the vowel "о" sound like "а" in Russian?
- “成海 は 彼氏 と うまく いってる の ？” “なに ？ いつ の 彼氏 の 話 してん の ？” isn’t there supposed to be か at the end of t...
- "정대현 씨는 동화책에서 읽었던 커다란 무 얘기 아니냐며, 무슨 그런 이상한 꿈이 다 있냐고 웃었다." How would you translate this into english?
- 日本で留学する or 日本へ留学する
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- My friend texted me. "I like this picture of Ronan the most!" what is this mean?
- A. I'm always by your side. B. I'm always on your side. What's the difference?
- I'm understandable why he was angry at her. Is this correct?
- Is this sentences strange? 1 I can provide a meal to you. 2 I can provide you a meal.
- Which one is the more common? (a) You're not supposed to use the office phones for personal call...