Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- I hope she becomes famous. I hope she will become famous. Are there any differences between thes...
- Do you usually drop the "s" for plural nouns in spoken English? (context down below)
- Please correct this sentence and make it more natural. If you are not so tired, you would rath...
- "Life is tough. Things don't go as we plan. Things don't turn out the way we wish it would." H...
- Please tell me which is correct sentence? 1) Having been built in the 17th century, the house i...
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)