Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Can you write some popular slang english words or phrases,please:3
- tell me some slang words for daily use and their meaning with good examples
- What slang do you use when you are extremely focused on something? Can I say "I'm studying so har...
- What the meaning of “the bar’s open” (This sentence is from glee.)
- she likes cooking , this is correcto?
- What does "I've been better" below mean? What's the difference between "I've been better" and "I...
- While asking customers if they have more questions, besides asking"anything else？" or"Is there an...
- What does “what exactly is her beef?” mean? >someone had a bad day todae what exactly is her beef?
- which is right? 미국에서 공부하고 있는 학생들 students studying in US <—> students who are studying in US ...
- Can you help me to understand the below sentence ? If you don’t like it when people lavish you w...
- Does this sound natural? "When you were in a school, you must had studied hard."
- A lot of tea is grown in India. A lot of tea are grown in India. どっち正解？
- To describe this, is it correct to say: the paper is *folded in two*? Thanks in advance.