- Which one is correct? 1)I jumped high as much as I could. 2)I jumped as high as I could.
- those shits were just so childish but she kept doing it like her mind is still staying in a 5 y/o...
- What kind of extent of increase does "exponentially" describe? x5? x10? x20?
- Is this natural?? There is no gold found.
- Is "I'm practicing a school play tomorrow" the same as "I'm practicing a school pay which will be...
- What does "under bit and spur" mean in "i have now got you under bit and spur"? The context is a...
- Does this sound natural? -- Mom, a button came off my shirt. Can you sew it on? -- Thanks~
- a lot of research has / have shown Which one is correct?
- Do these sound natural? Their meanings are a bit different. Would you consciously tell them apart...
- You stay safe okay. Cause I want to meet you in person soon. What should I reply to this message?
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- Is 줄다리기 named this way because people would be playing this (경)기 by standing on their 다리, while p...
- Park Bong Pal - I'm watching a show and the girl laughed and said that it's good that his name is...
- 파이팅 or 화이팅? (Fighting)