Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- ”eye candy” は ｢見て楽しいもの、目の保養になるもの｣という意味があると学びましたが、どう使えば良いかあまりわかりません。 誰か eye candy を使って例文を教えてくれませんか？
- I think it's good for your eye's health to watch far distance without your glasses occasionally. ...
- You said you get eye strain easily. Isn't it because of your glasses with a too high degree? does...
- What does There was a screwup in the finance department, and the bill was paid twice. mean?
- What does friends，how to understand the difference among odor，scent ，fragrance ，and other similar...
- What does risk it for the biscuit mean?
- What does That makes two of us mean mean?
- What does George was a nice guy, but he was a little screwed up in the head. mean?
- What does boundaries mean?
- What does eke out mean?
- What does cower down mean?
- What does cow down to someone mean?
- What does pushover mean?