Question

English (US) Urdu Near fluent
Question about Arabic

Need an Arabic Partner (For practicing)

Hey there guys,

I am LearningArabic, a student of Arabic, just like you guys and I am looking for an Arabic partner with whom I can practice.

My problem is that where I live, there are neither any Arabic books (very rare) nor are there any Arabic people so it becomes very very difficult to practice the every day Arabic and to ask grammatical questions of Arabic and the usage of certain words/verbs. The questions I have need to be explained and the way I want the answer is only possible if I talk to someone through chat since private messaging takes a lot of time.

However my plan has a lot of aims, much more than you can imagine currently. I'm trying to gather some Arabic friends who are sound in the language and aware of its grammar and I am also trying to find people who are students of Arabic like me. After finding enough people, I'm looking forward to create a Skype group for us to practice, enjoy and have fun together while learning this beautiful language.

The purposes of this is to PRACTICE TOGETHER while having fun, ASKING EACH OTHER QUESTIONS for clarification/removing confusions and even voice talking if possible! :)

So, is anyone willing?
Answers

Arabic

English (US) Near fluent Hindi Urdu

English (US) Near fluent Hindi Urdu

English (US) Urdu Near fluent

English (US) Urdu Near fluent

Arabic

English (US) Near fluent Hindi Urdu

Arabic

English (US) Near fluent Hindi Urdu