Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You have weary eyes, today. Have you worked untill late night,yesterday does this sound natural?
- What does it mean 'your eyes are getting brown'?
- He pull his eyes from the camera lenses. (When he was taken a photo)彼はカメラのレンズから目線をはずした。 does this...
- What does Would have 是用在如果那時候有做什麼事也許就會有不一樣的結果，帶點後悔的語氣嗎？ Would have は過去にそれをすればよかったとか、少し後悔してるときに使う...
- What does Brunch mean?
- What does giving a running commentary. mean?
- What does "I wanted to let my successor get on with the job" What's the meaning of "get on with...
- What does minerity mean?
- What does stamp mean?
- What does Washing rooms" are not really a thing. mean?
- What does underscore mean?
- What does chunk mean?
- What does Easy-going mean?