Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- You have to stand tall. You should have confidence. Are these expressions similar and natural?
- Which is correct? ·She's having a dinner. ·She's having dinner.
- When can the expression "pull the strings" be used? Is it used a lot?
- can you correct my mistakes?
- What’s the different between these two sentences?: I’m curious about trying a new sport. I’m cu...
- Is "Cake" an uncountable noun or countable noun? If both are possible, then when are they used each?
- A. I imagined him tied to a chair. B. I imagined that he was being tied to a chair. Q1) Are b...
- can you use "pretty" with boys?
- Is it correct? "I'm here to pick you up."
- 1. Let's imagine him being here. 2. Let's imagine him here. 3. Let's imagine that he is here. ...