25 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I plan to further my study abroad . = I plan to go abroad for further study. Right?
- In this sentence, does " between 12:00 AM and 1:00AM" mean "between 0:00 and 1:00" on a 24-hour ...
- Is this conversation natural? A: Why you don’t have lunch?? B: I don’t get hungry at noon.
- Why don't we need "a" before "dinner" when we say like "I had pasta for dinner tonight." ?
- (A) I can't tolerate eating hamburger. (B) I can't resist eating hamburger. Are (A) and (B)...
- The teacher cannot tolerate eating on the class. (Q1) Is this mean the teacher want to eat? ...
- I would like to ask someone who lives in the United States. How serious is Asian hate around yo...
- get out of the car / step out of the car which one is correct?
- These sentences are correct? What is the difference? 1. I remember clearly that our father was s...
- I'm just curious. Do you eat raw cabbage, such as sliced cabbage and shredded cabbage, in your co...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- what is the different between 'saranghae' 'saranghanda' 'saranghandago' and 'saranghaeyo' ?
- people always say "kiyo" it means cute right? how do u write it in Korean, cause when I search it...
- what does " 역시 " means? and how can I use it in making a sentence? thank you in advance 😀