Read more comments
- TIMEに「American people think about sexual intercouse as 'Peanuts and Strawberry jam sandwich.」とあった...
- What do people mean when they say 'no pun intended'
- Which I've never met people who come from other countries. sounds the most natural?
- I just started studying English. Could somebody please check and correct my English bellow? ◆ My...
- Which is correct, "10 rooms with a different name" OR "10 rooms with different names"?
- I saw someone writing like this. "Of course-good luck!" Why he connects "course" and "good"?
- リモージュ置時計という言葉を小説で見ましたが、リモージュというのは時計のブランドですか?それともただの種類ですか? 由来はフランスの都市だとわかりますが、こいう場面はどんなものでしょうか? ...
- Is this sentence either grammatically correct or natural? "私の猫はキッチンで肉を食べました。"
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- "I'll get to work constructing a more specific plan" work constructing? Is this sentence correct?
- Could someone kindly correct the message below? ⬇️ "My cat was the only friend with whom I had ...
- *This is Tom’s book. Is there a full word for the ‘s in the above sentence?
- Already watched it in Korea before the Oscars but did it again! Highly deserved all of the awards...
- Are 18 year-olds legally considered "adult" even if they attend high school?