Read more comments
- Which I might not have spent even a little time in reading such a difficult thing. sounds the mos...
- What is the difference between when and time of ?
- 言いたい事を英語で言うのはとても時間がかかる。 I take much time to talk what I want to say in English. Is it correct?
- What kinda situations suit to use ”insane” Is it the same meaning as crazy?
- What do you call this stick?
- What do you say when you meet your close friends . (e.g.)Hello , hi , nice to meet you.....
- Does this sound natural? There wasn’t enough food for so large a crowd
- Would you tell me which is correct or more natural? (1) I would like to know if my following ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- He is sure to have done the work by tomorrow. 1. Does the sentence above make sense and work fin...
- Can you create an easy senecio where we use “You can’t get better than that”?
- Is this correct ? And do you often use this conversation ?⬇️ (A)How are you? (B)I’m fine thank y...
- 1. I would like to have finished the work sòon/by tomorrow. 2. I want to have finished the work s...
- Is this right? Could you please help with this the one missing?