25 Dec 2016
Question about Pashto
Can anyone say me about my ancestorial history of pathans my name is Omar Ali Khan and my father and grandfather said me abt the stories of my ancestors ... we came to india in the period of mughals i guess and my ancestor was army advisor in bahadur shah zafars army (he was last nizam of Hyderabad)
Read more comments
- can I say, "This outlet was being used so many times"?
- can I say, "He was awarded with medal and trophy.It's impossible to describe how happy he was"?
- 兄弟两个在一个班学习，哥哥学习很努力，成绩也很好。可是弟弟学习不认真，每天的作业也都是抄哥哥的。有一次上作文课的时候，老师让同学们写一篇作文，题目是，”我的妈妈”。 第二天写好的作文都交给了...
- 「外見だけでなく中身も伴う」 この意味は 「外見だけでなく、中身（人柄、口調など）も外見にふさわしく持っている」 ですか？ お教えください
- 整理句子。 请大家帮我一下
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Does “what’d you just say?” imply some kind of negative emotion?
- The older we get, the sooner external beaty disappear Is it natural?
- i want to know the meaning of it and that But *it's the little differences in our lives *that ma...
- Can you correct it based on Grammar pls?ot say it in a better way “Finally I found someone who l...
- I see a doctor every 4 weeks. I see a doctor every month. Which sentence is more natural? If y...