25 Dec 2016
Question about Korean
How do you say this in Korean? "Learning Korean is like discovering a whole new world. I feel like a young child learning to walk and talk again. I like this feeling. One step two step. I feel so excited. Every time I learn something new feels so special and precious. "
- How do you say this in English (UK)? Как правильно написать имя Лия? Leah/Lia/Liia?
- How do you say this in Portuguese (Brazil)? I'm pretty sure that deep down he loves me.
- How do you say this in Korean? my love, I miss u so much
- How do you say this in English (US)? preciso viajar hoje a noite
- How do you say this in Korean? the cats mad (friendly)
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?