Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- If my mom were rich, she would buy me whatever I request. is it a correct sentence?
- “I’ve never slept with someone for a part” What does “for a part” meaning?
- This is about science assignment. An organism that can make its own energy strong molecules. a.P...
- Does this sound natural? You’re always living life on the edge with that phone battery I see
- whats the suitable answer? Heeelp
- Why can’t (C)promoting be correct?? The answer is (A)directing but I think (C) is also OK…
- I found out that the phrasal verb PUT ON has 17 MEANINGS 😨. But you, as native do you use all of ...
- Tell me the degree of expression Cold Cool Freezing Icy-cold Extremely cold Terribly cold Dam co...
- I dig all Olivia's songs, I could dive into them hours and hours. Is DIG the best word to use he...
- 일본 애니를 한국어 자막으로 볼 수 있는 무료 사이트 알려주세요🙏
- What does the Korean slang words "Aigoo", "Daebak", "Omo" and "Aishh" mean?
- 가: 한국에서는 집에 들어 갈때 신발을 꼭 벗어야 해요. 나: 맞아요. 신발을 신 채로 경우가 거의 없다. is this correct?
- What is the difference and correct use of sunbae, hoobae, oppa and dongseng? and how do you write...
- What does "pabo" mean? And how do you write it down in Korean?