Read more comments
- what is the difference between 집 and 댁?
- How do you distinguish whether to use “can” or “could”? For example, “Could you pass me the drink...
- When I want to say "I couldn't stop thinking of....", can I also say "I couldn't help but THINK o...
- 原文:[花粉症患者が増え続けている。「花粉症」とは、 植物の花粉によって、[くしゃみ][鼻水][目のかゆみ]など様々なアレルギー症状が現れるもので、 ヨーロッパ や北米でも人口の15%以上もの人...
- 비가 멈췄어요 - it stopped raining, is this right? Also could you use the verb 마치다 instead?
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Hi, do you know other ways to say “thirsty”?
- Hello! I have a strange question :) Why do you call all Russian rulers tsars? The last tsar of Ru...
- I am a girl,i wanna a English name. Could please give me a English name?
- Two different questions What’s paralyze ? What’s sleep paralysis?
- What is the difference between "many" and "much"?