Read more comments
- How do you say this in English (US)? grace
- What does grace period mean?
- What is the difference between grace and clemency ?
- 広島・長崎の原爆は、いまも多くの人々の体に[病]を引きおこしている。 びょう / やまい どっちに読みます??
- 午後: 12:00-23:59 夜: 18:00-23:59 Is this correct(roughly)? So 午後しちじ=夜しちじ？
- I would go if I am not working tomorrow I would go if I was not working tomorrow pls tell me the...
- Che c'entra assenza di pioggia?
- Правоохранителям вместо обворованного они показали абсолютно новый трос и карабин.Едва ли не в за...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...
- I got a rip-off. Is this correct?
- can "to be jacked up" mean getting broken? eg- he's wing is jacked up, he cant fly for a while. ...
- I get my mouth watery at the very thought of thinking about chocolate. Does this sentence make s...
- Could anyone tell me why in the first sentence in second paragraph “given” is used without a “is”...