Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- How would you describe a 海の家 in english?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 海边
- 海へ行って胸を張って泳いでみたい。 does this sound natural?
- is it 5000 dollars or 5000 dollar?
- One of the benefits when you work in group is regaining your ego. Does that make sense?
- I hope she becomes famous. I hope she will become famous. Are there any differences between thes...
- “恋爱脑”用地道的英语怎么说 ？形容一个人很痴迷于谈恋爱，觉得恋爱凌驾于所有之上。
- Do you usually drop the "s" for plural nouns in spoken English? (context down below)
- Please tell me which is correct sentence? 1) Having been built in the 17th century, the house i...
- Can i say 'Although such a number of books and magazines are published, the time spend reading th...
- SOS! HELP ME PLEASE 🙏✨
- What does 'every' in 'every intention' mean?
- *snap the buttons. *unsnap the buttons. (does this sound natural?)