Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- 日本人にいつも質問されたこと(夢は何ですか。) どうして夢の質問ですか。
- ゾンビは日本人が好きですか？日本語の映画がありますかも知らない？Are zombies popular in Japan? I was wondering if you know any zom...
- A : Did you used to play baseball? B : Did you use to play baseball? Which expression is correct?
- What does "statement of charges" mean in context of dismissal from school?
- Does this sound natural? -- Do you want me to prove it to you? / No, I'll take your word for it...
- Hello guys, If those sentence have same meaning, Do you have a book from Jane? = Have you got ...
- Does this sound natural in English? You have a smooth and calm voice that is delightful to hear.
- I have seen that the theory say Using ‘These’ to mention something near , and using ‘those’ to s...
- Hello, What's the difference between Stop by Swing by Come by Drop by? Which one is the most com...
- I want to know difference how to use “eat” and “have”. I’ll eat a hamburger for lunch. I’ll have...
- is there another way to say "to be cast down" or does this one work fine?
- Would you like to be friends to improve my foreign language?