Read more comments
- 物騒な質問で申し訳ありませんが、 殺人の場合は殺人｢鬼｣というのが一般的ですね？ ところで、強姦と暴行の場合は「魔｣をつけるのが一般的ですか？
- That clauses Is it idiomatic to use that clauses like this I ordered a pizza from Amazon that ...
- A: 많이 화났어요?.. B: 아 그럼 뽀뽀라도 해주던가! could you please explain what ~던가 specifically means here? D...
- として動物の名前はいつもカタカナで書いますか 例えば、いのししとイノシシ よくわかりません
- 저는 의원을 가습니다 我要去醫院 （對嗎？）
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- (Only native speakers, please) Do you commonly use the French word "concierge" as a manager of...
- 1.A day without laughter is a day wasted. 2.A day without laughter is a day that is wasted. Q1) ...
- What does "whence cometh evil" mean?
- What did he say? Thanks
- A brain does not made as convenient as you can remind what you should do on time anytime. does th...