Read more comments
- When would we (1) use a "-" (hyphen) in a sentence and (2) hyphenate two words (friendly-ish, fat...
- When use like and when use as!!?
- The progressive use of CA (continuous assessment) score at the final score During the passing gr...
- 이 저널을 수정해주시기 바랍니다.
- When you are going to bed to sleep, do you always say your family to something... like "good nigh...
- Is this natural as spoken English? I didn't notice the mistake until he pointed it out.
- 一番嬉しかったのは、大勢の日本人と友達になれた＿＿＿だ。 Aこと Bもの Cほう どれが正しいでしょうか。
- <Voting age should be lowered to 18 in Japan. Write a paragraph.Agree or Disagree> l want you t...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- can you give me an English name
- can I say, "Is the training hard for you? Are you ready for your championship? Which place do you...
- generally you call Johnny "john", and call Matthew "Matt". What's the short term of Ivan?
- is it grammatically correct? My coach is strict as well as yours. But I think it's a good type o...
- hi guys, do you really use the phrase “grave ramifications”? i was searching for interesting alte...