Read more comments
- "How are you?"というあいさつは、形式的なものですか？普段、どういう風に答えていますか？ When someone say "How are you?", how do you a...
- Would someone help me with the following expression ? "I will be ready...
- Could someone teach me what is difference between "xxx is there" and "there is xxx"?
- I feel disillusioned. → Does it always refer to negative a thing? I feel like this expression is ...
- 《Je vous dois ma réussite.》 If you emphasize "vous", you could say 《C'est à vous que je dois ma ...
- 赤い部分は にゃ→れば？？ ならん→ならぬ？？ だから せにゃならん→せればならぬ？？？🤔
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- 1.He used to run his dog up to the extent that it was tired. 2.He used to swim his dog up to th...
- I fell you is this ok to say when you become love with someone¿?
- I'd like to know if there is some words are missing in the sentence below. I suspect "which are" ...
- Is “uncertain opinions” natural?
- I want to ask somebody about their day at the end of the day, what could I say except "how's your...