Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Does it sound natural? A successful student is stereotyped as who always places first.
- Why most people are willing to get married across the world? One of my friend's father is always ...
- is that sounds natural? he was assigned to investigate that case in parallel with policemen.
- Having had experienced financial hardships in my younger days always keeps me grounded.
- His theory had a solid argument. However, after a great deal of back-and-forth with him, turned o...
- He leisurely want to his school is the sentence correct?
- Let's go for coffee. Let's go for a coffee. Let's go for a cup of coffee. Which is correc...
- Let's go for a hike. Let's go hiking. Let's go on a hike. Which is correct? Thank you.
- please help me!!
- “bluish paint” why not blue? i see pinkish too, what does ~ish mean.
- Masomenos o más o menos ¿Cuál es la forma correcta de escribirlo? 🤔🤔🤔
- cuando usar "es" sin acento y "és' con acento? gracias
- Cuál es la diferencia entre bonita, hermosa, y linda? Qué puedo describir con estos?
- Can someone tell me what Toño Rosario is saying in his song kiliki taka ti ?
- Why is it normal to say “no se”, but not “no sabo” to say I don’t know? Please explain!