26 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
What should I say '좋겠다' in English? I mean If you always hope to go to trip some country. And when your friend tell you that she go to there. but you can't go. Anyway What should I say in this situation? Envy is .....hmm... I think it is including jealous, but I want to tell include that lightly respectable and I hope to someday be able to do too. Is there any word available for this situation?
- 日本の証明写真（免許証など）の背景色は青や白が一般的ですが、 中国は赤が好まれると聞いた事があります。 欧米ではどのようなカラーが一般的ですか？
- How to say this in English?
- What is called this in English?
- Ein Freund von mir lernt Deutsch und ich wollte ihn den Satz hier verbessern. "Ich habe mich üb...
- Is this sentence correct? 「彼は数日あとで返事を辞めた。」
- Which word is more commonly used, "ruokalista" or "menyy"?
- Hallo! Was ist der Unterschied zwischen diesen beiden Verwendungen vom Verb „sagen“? 1. Ich habe ...
- ¿Cuál es correcto? Es propenso a tratarles (a ellas) ... ... diferentes que a los demás. ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Which do people say most often, I’m going to, I’m gonna, I’ma?
- "i want to recommend to you a movie". am I speak naturally?
- I like to watch movie, have anyone can introduce me your favourite movie? I want to watch English...
- I thought it'd be sth relaxing to do after all that work yesterday. What does "after all that ...
- Hi :) is this sentence is grammatically correct ? ( for an e-mail) I'm sending you below my home...