Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Is she prettier wearing a pony tail or leaving her hair down? Is it correct? Are there other ...
- - "Let me look it up to make sure that what you're saying is right." Does the sentence above sou...
- how does this "i have had to study a lot to achieve this advanced level" sound?
- Please correct this Q&A and make it more natural. A: What do you think of bicycle-sharing syst...
- The tree frogs have sucker shaped toes that help them stick to leaves. Does it sound natural?
- *he drained out of blood and died. (does this sound natural?)
- Is it effective to use a wordlist to learn vocabulary? Is it better to learn vocabulary from mov...
- what did the first person said https://youtu.be/7LnBvuzjpr4
- 1) "I didn't know" 2) "I was'nt know" Is there a difference between the two sentences above? Or...
- I couldn't eat another bite = I can't eat another bite?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?