- what does this mean “Adapt or perish, now as ever, is Nature's inexorable imperative.” in Japanes...
- What does "He fixed you up good" mean?
- What does "the first of" mean in the following sentence. Does it mean "the first part of"? ...
- i want to talk about ''Swing Kids''. Did anyone watched this movie?
- "University exchange" : 대학교 교환 or 대학 교환 ?
- What is the difference between ansehen, sehen, aussehen, schauen, and anschauen ??
- Can I say 日本に行ったら祭りに行くだけでなくお寺をお参りするのも楽しんでほうがいい。to mean "If you go to Japan, you should not only g...
- Est-ce que c'est naturel? Je joue ce jeu actuellement et c'est vrm incroyable comme les graphis...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Do you know the verb “reck”?
- roughly speaking, “something superbly tricked-out” means “something elaborate”, right?
- Could you correct my sentence? When I once accidentally took out a book from the library, the l...
- "how do you like xx?" means "what is your impression of xx?". example: how do you like your new ...
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?