26 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
the L sound is a obstacle to me but I will keep me trying to improve. these are some words a little hard to me: ball, milk, world, field, felt. someone could read them to me? I know that my pronunciation is wrong I don't get found the isolated sounds this words so I just read them.
Read more comments
- - You look beautiful Does it sound natural to answer “No I don’t” ??
- Our teacher speaked quickly more and more. この文は合っていますか？
- Pouvez-vous corriger, s'il vous plaît ? J'ai eu l'occasion d'assister à deux spectacles organisé...
- How do you read this Kanji?
- So I have been studying Korean for a couple of years now and have plans to spend a few months stu...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?
- Chide Admonish reprimand reprove tell off rebuke
- An animal that is cast out by the rest of the pack is known as an outlaw. What does ''the rest o...
- Help me please :) Which are correct? 1) I haven't drunk coffee for the last 4 weeks 2) I haven...
- ¿Está bien escrito? I just finished the game "a plague tale" This game I loved, super recommended...
- Is it correct i recommend you playing football