Read more comments
- What does "The book on someone is that..." mean? The book on Tanaka is that his fastball, whic...
- Which Sometimes I failed to return the books, because I'm lazy. sounds the most natural?
- Move the book to the first shelf from the top. does this sound natural?
- https://www.asahi.com/sp/articles/DA3S14373618.html?iref=editorial_backnumber 問題は、多くの父親が利用[[できてい...
- 一歳 >> いっさい いちさい 両方とも読めますか
- why is agrue for?
- “不” 和 “没有” 有什么不一样？什么情况不能使用它们
- 国連が1967年を国際観光[[年]]に指定した際に制定したスローガンだ とし? ねん? どっちに読みますか
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- She is a good person. She has a good personality. Are both phrases okay?
- #1:Let me know how you’re doing with your friends at the college. #2:Let me know what’s going on...
- i am swim everyday or i swim everyday... which one is correct?
- She has been to a foreign country. この文の場合は、彼女は今も外国にいるのですか？もう帰って来てるのですか。どういうニュアンスですか。
- Please give me examples how parents call thair child (something like "cookie" or "peanuts")