- If I'm telling a story, after a period (or full stop) would it be correct to start a sentence wit...
- i hear people use "versing" as a verb. eg- I'm versing a great soccer team. can I use that word ...
- Ayúdame por favor. En este contexto, ¿el “de” se puede cambiado en “el sobre” o el “acerca de”? ...
- Is "さんぽん" a regional pronunciation of "3 minutes"?
- この2つの「上で」、違いますか。 the first one seems like "on the concern of ~" the second looks like "after" よろ...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Do you know the verb “reck”?
- roughly speaking, “something superbly tricked-out” means “something elaborate”, right?
- Could you correct my sentence? When I once accidentally took out a book from the library, the l...
- "how do you like xx?" means "what is your impression of xx?". example: how do you like your new ...
- can I say, "my dog and l remain attached to each other for already 2 years"?