Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- Which is more natural? Can I ask a question? Or can I ask you a question?
- I have a little question about linguistic. That is what is Xbar theory? What functions does it h...
- I have a question regarding the following sentence. "I aimed my remarks at Susan, but she did...
- "I eat lunch" and "I have lunch" is it the same?
- S1. He drank the milk hot. S2. He drank the hot milk. What is the difference in meaning betwe...
- hey guys! there's the expression "to kiss something goodbye". Can it be used with people? like "...
- A: Do you need bags? B: That'll be great! or that'd be great!
- What are the answers for "Do you need bags?"
- I can't stand spiders (does this sound natural?)
- What’s more common to say: Something is near me . Or . Something is close to me . ( near and clo...
- "they don't need you, they are just pretend to." is this correct?
- Barcelona have ended up with an odd number of goals. What does odd mean?
- Can I say "You are just space", I mean "you are amazing" ?
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- How to respond to "I hope you are doing well"?
- When I reply to a mail from my boss, can I use "Noted with thanks "? Isn't it rude to my boss?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- Please let me know your convenient time. Is this message polite for own manager?