- can I say, "she could have dropped by on Jack when she went home from work"?
- Anyone want to be language partners on HelloTalk? I want to learn korean by talking with people. ...
- Hi! 안녕하세요! I am translating one of this English children storybook into a Korean version 😁 (and ...
- はじめまして！ 今年の夏に家族と日本に行きます！ すみません、これか英語で書きます。 I studied Japanese for 2 years in 2011-2013. I forgo...
- What is the most polite way to reply to someone who says your Korean is really good/they're jealo...
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- Could you help me please? What are the correct answers?
- The pains they live with may be difficult but there are not proceed that great at the pain of cha...
- Sometimes, I am confused with some noun such as Saree, Ao Dai, Rose, etc. Because I dont know if ...
- what is synonyms for old？
- can I say, "they have been knocked out of the competition because of the doping"?