Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is the difference between 努力なくして成功はありえない。 and 努力なしに成功はありえない。 ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? 努力学习
- 努力したら、なんもできる does this sound natural?
- IS THIS CORRECT? ,,I like him even though he treat me bad"?
- we write by hand. we write by hands. Which is correct ?
- What could have possibly happened to you? Is it grammatically correct?
- What's the difference between the present perfect (I have lived here for the years.) and the pres...
- Which one do you think sound more forceful?? 1. You should be focusing on the result. 2. You ...
- Is this grammar, right? and, I have to use the "pass out" sentence. I have been asked to date...
- She mentioned the improved tool kit ____ but did not discuss how we promote it. Is it Ok to put...
- their lives enter the final countdown to end in second. Does this sound natural?
- People say that I'm too old to get married. Is this expression natural?