Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- I have passed several exams related to xxx. does this sound natural?
- I have stayed awake about 20hours because i have a exam. does this sound natural?
- I passed exams. does this sound natural?
- Grapes grow in a bunch Grapes grow in bunches which is correct?
- “A rat looking up in the air hopeless.” I just made kind of a caption for the image, and I wanna...
- Which is more often used when you talk? coronavirus or covid-19?
- Is this sentence correct ? What’s your preferably time on Tuesday ?
- EXAM QUESTION Our dogs bark SO MUCH / TOO MUCH and our neighbors have complained. TIA
- How do you say this in English?
- How do you say the tool that the person used to cut the grass in English? How do you say the acti...
- 1) Tell me the truth. 2) Tell the truth to me. I wonder if 2) is okay. If it is okay, tell me th...
- I made the sentence, do you think I should fix it? "Can you advise me some English words? That ...
- what should I answer with "How's your day?" "How's It going?" example plz can I say "pretty good"?
- What’s the meaning of each gestures 🤟🤘🖖🤙👐?
- How do you usually say when you ask to borrow or use someone's pen casually and politely? I want ...
- Which one is correct ? "thank you for checking up on me" or "checking in on me"? And is it a pro...
- A lot of trains ...... late today due to the heavy storms. (A) are run (B) run (C) are...