- I made a mistake. I'm very sorry about this/that. Should I use 'this' or 'that'? Why?
- There are quite a few mistakes in this composition does this sound natural?
- Making mistakes is a good thing. I could know what my weak points are. does this sound natural?
- How do you say this in Korean? I’m happy that I befriended you/became friends with you.
- How do you say this in Korean? 자신감으로 다가오고
- How do you say this in Korean? i have so much to say but i think it’s better if i stay silent
- How do you say this in Japanese? your too kind (casual)
- How do you say this in Japanese? we’re on winter vacation from February 17-24
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- What is the difference between Saranghae and Saranghaeyo ?