Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- What is your favorite thing about learning a different language?
- What does "the whole hide-in-plain-sight thing" mean? 320 I put the word out with patrol... ...
- What is the difference between The thing is ... and The point is ... ?
- Does this sound natural? -- I twisted his wrist and made him drop his knife. -- Thanks~
- I didn't mean for the door to actually shut. I didn't want the door to actually shut. are they b...
- Is it bad to mix British and American English? Does it look/listen wrong?
- "How many times have you been to Disneyland?" Does this sound natural? Or is it better to say,...
- which ones are correct? a boy and a girl a boy and girl the boy and the girl the boy and girl
- What does "phony" mean?
- What's he saying? Listen,
- "Have you seen the new movie of Pokémon?" "Have you seen the new Pokémon movie?" Which one so...
- Three of the bulbs went out, the rest of them are still on. Is it correct? Are there other way...
- Is the following correct expression? I think it difficult that he "should" solve the problem. ...