26 Dec 2016
Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- There's only two really big players. why is not "are" instead "is", because there "are" two pl...
- "He got sick because he'd been too busy recently." Hello! Do you think the sentence above soun...
- Is this sentence correct (the movie ended sadly).
- Where does it hurt on your kid? Does it sound natural?
- A: "I made a big pudding for the party yesterday." B: "I made big pudding for the party yesterda...
- I will never met him again, after we graduate from school. Is it correct?
- I won't have gotten a part time job before I enter college Is it correct?
- It was (sensible / sensitive) of him to do so. Which one is correct and why?
- Bookish people are, we are meant to understand, keen readers of fiction. What is the meaning of...
- Hello Americans!, you are champions?🏆 Who want to be a champion? If you want to became a champi...