26 Dec 2016
Question about English (US)
My friend is thinking about company's name . She plans to open heeling space. She wanna use ' blanket'. Do you have any idea? She first thought ' warm blanket. It means she's not a doctor not specialist about anything . She just listen to people's stories. She just cover and wrap them softly, gently, kindly..
Read more comments
- Which My BlackBerry 9810 has not only a larger screen but also a keyboard. sounds the most natural?
- My English teacher said ''Jpanese people often say 'You're so kind.', but KIND has a deeper meani...
- Which My fantasy is to get rich. sounds the most natural?
- Difference between will and Could?
- 제가 왜 해야 돼요 does this make sense?
- what is the word for to reply/respond?
- How to say “to know more than anyone” in Chinese? Is 知道得比任何人多 correct?
- How to tell “Temple” from “Shrine”? 日本人以外の人はTemple とShrineをどのように区別していますか？そもそも、(一般的に)区別がありますか？
- What is the difference between man and men ?
- What is the difference between I miss you. and I missed you ?
- How do you say this in Japanese? go fuck yourself
- What does XXX mean?
- What does Yamete kudasai mean?
- would have had to be have done is that a correct sentence? would a native english speaker say t...
- Does it sound natural or journalism-like? He estimated that the number of infections in Wuhan c...
- Is there another word for "persuasion"? I want to make a sentence like this one : Her persuas...
- "The food contains a lot of nutrition." "The food is nutritious." "You should take more nutriti...
- I want to put more time and energy into learning English. Is it correct?