Read more comments
[News] Hey you! The one learning a language!
- (before an important announcement) The tension is crazy! The suspense is crazy! what is the diff...
- What does PE stand for? (when talking about career or education)
- 다음 질문이 어법에 맞는지 잘 생각해주세요 How long have you known him? 그를 안지 얼마나 됐니? i've known him for 10years 그를 ...
- Is the word "haughty" commonly used in American English?
- Is the "on" optional somewhere in this dialogue? At the sports shop — What nice sneakers! C...
- S1. He is away two miles. S2. He is two miles away. Aee both sentences S1 and S2 correct English?
- Does this sound natural?↓ Hello, Prof. XXX I just wanted to say thank you so much for taking th...
- does this sound natural? I think i should put on a mask when i go out, cuz there's coronavirus ...
- What’s the difference between “rely on”and “depend on”?
- Are these sentences natural? I don’t want to take that madication. It makes me really drowsy.